Join us for the 2018 Rejuvenation Retreat on September 22, 2018 | 1:30-8 pm
Only $60 to Attend!
Pre-registration required by 9/17/18.
Space is limited.
Registration includes session activities, food, and drink. Body workers and readers have additional fees.
4 Ways to Register
- Pay by cash or check at Moon Dancer Boutique (933 N Sheridan Rd, Peoria — located in the Sunbeam Arts Building at Sheridan and Main.)
- Pay by cash or check at Nature Haven (6926 N University St,
Peoria, Illinois 61614 — located next to Dixon's Fish)
- Mail a check payable to Balance and Harmony at 2405 W Pintura Court, Peoria, IL 61614.
- Pay online with your PayPal account.
with movement, meditation, music and nature on this tranquil 48 acre farm. Experience yoga, tai chi, meditation, breath work, gong meditation, drumming, vendors and much more.
2018 Retreat Schedule
- Registration 12:30–1:30 pm
- Opening Ceremony 1:30
- Sessions at 2 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm, and 6 pm all offer the choice of a music, movement, or mediation session.
- Meal 4 pm (additional snacks as well)
- Gong Meditation 7 pm
- Star Gazing 8–9 pm
- Bodyworkers, Readers, and Vendors open 12:30–6:45 pm. (Costs are not included in registration.)
Registration starts at 12:30 pm. Stay for star gazing from 8-9 pm. Bring a drum, yoga mat, blanket or chair, wear appropriate shoes for hilly terrain. No pets or alcohol. Bring layers as it's chilly once the sun goes down.
Location: Cramer Creek Farm, 1305 N Cramer Rd, Elmwood, IL